Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Christmas, Harry

So, it's that wonderful time of year again. 

First off, let me just say I love Christmas, but I hate the commercial side of it. I think Christmas is wonderful when spent with friends and family, with games and hot cocoa, with relaxation and compassion. It's also wonderful when you turn off the television, because Christmas commercials make me want to stab somebody in the eye. 

It's also a wonderful time to play lots of videogames. Jessica got me an Xbox for Christmas/birthday.
It's probably a good thing the tv is only working every once and a while, or else I wouldn't do anything else. 

In addition, on the 28th, my sister and I are turning 21. 
It'll be a small celebration, but definitely enjoyable. 
Not least because I won some pretty sweet stuff at my mom's company Christmas party, such as a 24-pack of different varieties of beer, and some black label scotch

ヽ(´▽`)/

Dad and I also had a lot of fun entertaining ourselves in the hours before the party started. Since mom had to be at work (which is in Chicago, about an hour commute) and couldn't pick us up from the South Shore Line, we had to drive in with her. So we hung in her office for about 2 hours. 

Much fun ensued. 




We ended up hiding around 40 post-it notes in various places around her office. 

Life is pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment