Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Revival

So after a hectic semester, I'm going to start posting in here again (at least a little bit). I have a lot more on the house to go over, and to top it off, I'll be going to India next Friday. 

So there will be a little on that. 

But, this is to get the ball rolling. Hopefully I'll be updating soon on the progress we made in the living/dining/bed rooms. 

As for this last semester, there's a lot of stuff I need to take from my hard drive and dump on my computer to show and tell. 
Here's a link to our videogame, though! All of the art in it was kind of done within about two to three weeks, including all of the planning for items and drafts and reiterations: https://sites.google.com/site/designanexhibit/

Anyway, Imma head to bed. More on life later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment