Monday, October 24, 2011

;__;

Oh gosh what's happening with my life I don't even know

It's one of those weeks that doesn't look bad from a distance, but the closer you get, the more stuff just piles itself on until suddenly you don't even know what to organize anymore. 

So crazy. 

Good thing I have my little memo book!

In the meantime, here's some art stuff:

I did this for a contest, but it didn't make it, which makes sense. After a while, it started to be about the technical aspects, and so I just kind of played with it more than focused on a coherent, finished composition. 
But I'm happy with what happened. I learned a few things.




To show kind of a contrast, here's what I based it off of, which is a piece I did back in January of '07:

Improvement? I'D SAY SO. 
But not quite as much as I would like. I have a lot of difficulty with hair sometimes. It's just so...piecey and all over the place. So, as always, there is much more work that is to be done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment